Jul 18, 2009

Baby Bats in a Row

I know, I know! This photo has no place here! I get it already! But I have no other outlet, no other place to post a photo of a row of swaddled baby fruit bats sucking on pacifiers. Couple the adorable image with the heart-warming tale of humans stepping in to care for these orphaned bats, and you've just imbibed enough goodness to last you through the week.

Photo source: Snuzzy.com



















But, lest we should forget, let's keep in mind what they will become...

























Thanks for the bat photo, Laura.

3 comments:

LKW said...

I normally don't find bats to be very cute, but wrapping them in blankets definitely does tilt the scale more towards cuteness.

Jessica Olin said...

So cute so cute!

bats :[ said...

Oh, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!