Sep 2, 2010

Sitting With Your Food

I sometimes do exactly what this bearded dragon is doing. I'll head outside to my favorite basking spot and take a seat with my favorite meal, pizza. I'll take a slice and set it on my head, close my eyes, and give a deep sigh of contentedness. It's an almost spiritual moment, sitting there with my food.


Most of my meals don't try to leap away when I go in for the first bite, but I still think this lizard and I could be close friends. A common love of food makes for a strong bond.


















Photo source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its called a bearded dragon, or a pogona. Awesome picture :D

Anonymous said...

That's like that dog with the cube of cheese on its nose.

BeMistified said...

I think if I was to be somethings food, I don't want to "get to know" that something. Just consume me and get it over with. Haha!

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

ha!! great picture!!
it's nice to know i'm not the only one who puts food on their head before consuming...